A. Jaffe Art Deco ME2103Q-112
All products are subject to price change and availability. Madison Allen Jewelers reserves the right to limit quantities. Any typographical, photographic or other errors are subject to correction. For all prices and products, Madison Allen Jewelers reserves the right to make adjustments due to ring size customization, errors, changing market conditions, product discontinuation or typographical errors.
A. Jaffe Art Deco ME2103Q-112
CALL US NOW! 888.633.8884
Retail PriceNote: Please contact us for the latest promotions on this item.
Email This Item
Send information about this beautiful piece to someone you know.
Give someone you love a hint that you like this beautiful piece.
Hypnotizing in its elegance, model number ME2103Q-112 is the perfect ring to propose a lifetime as one. Created diligently from 18k white gold, this Vintage, Modern engagement ring is brought to you by A. Jaffe as a part of their Art Deco collection. A piece worthy of praise, this Sidestone engagement ring boasts a lustrous Round shaped diamond as the center stone. The center stone is gracefully kept in place with a Prong setting.
It is important to note that the center stone is Not included (sold separately). Jaffe.
Are you looking for the perfect engagement ring? Madison Jewelers is a family owned business that has been dedicated to providing the very best in fine jewelry and luxury timepieces since our inception. We want your experience to be enjoyable and are here to assist you in any way we can, with exceptional expertise and service. Carrying some of most prestigious luxury brands in fine jewelry and timepieces today, we are sure you will find what you need in our vast selection. Thus, we are proud to present this enchanting engagement ring, as an authorized retailer of A. Jaffe.
Center Stone Information
|Center Stone Setting Type:||Prong|
|Center Stone Shape:||Round|
|Center Stone Type:||Not Included (Sold Separately)|
|Engagement Ring Style||Vintage, Modern|
|Engagement Ring Type||Sidestone|
|Metal Type||18K White Gold|
|Product Type||Engagement Rings|
|Side Diamonds Total Weight - ct||0.12|
|Side Stones Continuity||1/2 Way|
TERMS & CONDITIONS21–DEC–15 Welcome to Madison Jewelers and Allen M Jewelers US website (the "Site")
2. Products and Services for Personal Use The products and services available on the Site, and any samples thereof we may provide to you, are for personal and/or professional use only. You may not sell or resell any of the products or services, or samples thereof, you purchase or otherwise receive from us. Please note that we will track the purchases you make through the Site, at freestanding Allen M Jewelers & Madison Jewelers stores and by telephone order. We reserve the right, with or without notice, to cancel or reduce the quantity of any order to be filled or products or services to be provided to you that we believe, in our sole discretion, may result in the violation of our Terms and Conditions.
3. Purchase Related Policies and Procedures To view policies and procedures related to orders placed through this Site (such as order processing, shipping and handling, returns and exchanges), please refer to each policy specific page
4. Accuracy of Information We attempt to be as accurate as possible when describing our products on the Site; however, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we do not warrant that the product descriptions, colors, information or other content available on the Site are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. This Site may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. Madison Jewelers & Allen M Jewelers therefore reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions (including after an order has been submitted) and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. Please note that such errors, inaccuracies or omissions may relate to pricing and availability, and we reserve the right to cancel or refuse to accept any order placed based on incorrect pricing or availability information. We apologize for any inconvenience.
5. Intellectual Property All information and content available on the Site and its look and feel, including but not limited to trademarks, logos, service marks, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, data compilations and software, and the compilation and organization thereof (collectively, the "Content") is the property of Madison Jewelers & Allen M Jewelers, our affiliates, partners or licensors, and is protected by United States and international laws, including laws governing copyrights and trademarks.
6. Your Obligations and Responsibilities In the access or use of the Site, you shall comply with these Terms and Conditions and the special warnings or instructions for access or use posted on the Site. You shall act always in accordance with the law, custom and in good faith. You may not make any change or alteration to the Site or any Content or services that may appear on this Site and may not impair in any way the integrity or operation of the Site. Without limiting the generality of any other provision of these Terms and Conditions, if you default negligently or willfully in any of the obligations set forth in these Terms and Conditions, you shall be liable for all the losses and damages that this may cause to Madison Jewelers & Allen M Jewelers, our affiliates, or partners.
7. Your Account You may choose to create an account at our Site if you are over thirteen (13) years of age. Do not register if you are not over thirteen (13) years of age. If you are over thirteen (13) years of age and do register, you will have an email address/username and password for your account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, username and password and for restricting access to your computer. You are responsible for keeping such information current, complete, accurate and truthful. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account, username and/or password. You agree to provide only current, complete, accurate and truthful information. If you are accessing and using the Site on someone else’s behalf, you represent that you have the authority to bind that person as the principal to all Terms and Conditions provided herein, and to the extent you do not have such authority you agree to be bound to these Terms and Conditions and to accept liability for harm caused by any wrongful use of the Site or Content resulting from such access or use. We reserve the right to refuse service and/or terminate accounts, without prior notice if these Terms and Conditions are violated or if we decide, in our sole discretion, that it would be in Madison Jewelers & Allen M Jewelers best interests to do so.
8. Third Party Links We are not responsible for the content of any off-website pages or any other websites linked to or from the Site. Your linking to or from any off-website pages or other websites is at your own risk. We are in no way responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the offerings of, off-website pages or any other websites linked to or from the Site, nor do we assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, content, products, or services of such pages and websites, including, without limitation, their privacy policies and terms and conditions. You should carefully review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of all off-website pages and other websites that you visit.
11. User Content When you transmit, upload, post, e-mail or otherwise make available data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, images, videos, messages or other materials ("User Content") on the Site, you are entirely responsible for such User Content. We do not endorse or control the User Content transmitted or posted on the Site and therefore, we do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of User Content. You understand that by using the Site, you may be exposed to User Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable to you. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any User Content, including, without limitation, for any errors or omissions in any User Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred by you as a result of the use of any User Content transmitted, uploaded, posted, e-mailed or otherwise made available via the Site. You acknowledge that we have the right (but not the obligation) in our sole discretion to refuse to post or remove any User Content and we reserve the right to change, condense, or delete any User Content. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing or any other provision of these Terms and Conditions, we have the right to remove any User Content that violates these Terms and Conditions or is otherwise objectionable and we reserve the right to refuse service and/or terminate accounts without prior notice for any users who violate these Terms and Conditions or infringe the rights of others.
12. Copyright Complaints We respect the intellectual property of others. If you believe that a work has been copied on the Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please click here to find out how to notify us of a claimed infringement.
13. Representations and Warranties; Limitation of Liability THE SITE IS PRESENTED "AS IS." WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR THE SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT SUCH REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES ARE NOT LEGALLY EXCLUDABLE. YOU AGREE THAT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE), UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, FOR ANY (a) INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS; (b) ACCESS DELAYS OR ACCESS INTERRUPTIONS TO THE SITE; (c) DATA NON-DELIVERY, MISDELIVERY, CORRUPTION, DESTRUCTION OR OTHER MODIFICATION; (d) LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY SORT INCURRED AS A RESULT OF DEALINGS WITH OR THE PRESENCE OF OFF-WEBSITE LINKS ON THE SITE; (e) COMPUTER VIRUSES, SYSTEM FAILURES OR MALFUNCTIONS WHICH MAY OCCUR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE, INCLUDING DURING HYPERLINK TO OR FROM THIRD PARTY WEBSITES (f) ANY INACCURACIES OR OMISSIONS IN CONTENT OR (g) EVENTS BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL. FURTHER, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS) RELATED TO THE SITE OR YOUR USE THEREOF REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY EXCEED ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100.00). YOU AGREE THAT NO CLAIMS OR ACTION ARISING OUT OF, OR RELATED TO, THE USE OF THE SITE OR THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS MAY BE BROUGHT BY YOU MORE THAN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION RELATING TO SUCH CLAIM OR ACTION AROSE.
14. Indemnification You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless for any loss, damages or costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any third party claim, action, or demand resulting from your use of the Site or breach of these Terms and Conditions. You also agree to indemnify us for any loss, damages, or costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from your use of software robots, spiders, crawlers, or similar data gathering and extraction tools, or any other action you take that imposes an unreasonable burden or load on our infrastructure.
15. Disputes With respect to any dispute regarding the Site, all rights and obligations and all actions contemplated by these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of New York, as if the Terms and Conditions were a contract wholly entered into and wholly performed within New York. Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to the Site shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in New York and you submit to the jurisdiction and proceedings thereof, except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of our affiliates, partners or licensors or otherwise have a cause of action in equity, we may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any court of competent jurisdiction and you consent to jurisdiction and venue in any such court for such purposes. Arbitration under this agreement shall be conducted under the Consumer-Related Disputes Supplementary Rules then prevailing with the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator's award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under these Terms and Conditions shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Terms and Conditions, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.
16. Consent to Receive Notices Electronically by Posting on the Site and Via Email You consent to receive any agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications (collectively, "Notices") to which these Terms and Conditions refer from us electronically including without limitation by e-mail or by posting notices on this Site. You agree that all Notices that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. To withdraw your consent to receive Notices electronically, you must notify us of your withdrawal of such consent by emailing us at email@example.com and discontinue your use of this Site.
17. General You acknowledge and agree that these Terms and Conditions constitute the complete and exclusive agreement between us concerning your use of the Site, and supersede and govern all prior proposals, agreements, or other communications. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting the changes on the Site and providing notice of such change. Any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the Site and release of notice of such change. Your continued use of the Site thereafter constitutes your agreement to all such changed Terms and Conditions. We may, with or without prior notice, terminate any of the rights granted by these Terms and Conditions. You shall comply immediately with any termination or other notice, including, as applicable, by ceasing all use of the Site. Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as creating any agency, partnership, or other form of joint enterprise between us. Our failure to require your performance of any provision hereof shall not affect our full right to require such performance at any time thereafter, nor shall our waiver of a breach of any provision hereof be taken or held to be a waiver of the provision itself. In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law or be so held by any applicable arbitral award or court decision, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms and Conditions unenforceable or invalid as a whole but these Terms and Conditions shall be modified, to the extent possible, by the adjudicating entity to most fully reflect the original intent of the parties as reflected in the original provision. If you have any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
General Shipping Information
All order will be shipped via UPS or FedEx
All order will be shipped insured
Order shipped will require signature confirmation upon delivery
We do not ship to P.O.Boxes
You will receive an order confirmation email once you placed an order
Weekdays order received after 3:00 pm EST will be process the following business day
Shipping to alternate address different then the mailing address: Customer who wishes to receive delivery at an alternative address MUST contact their Payment Financial Institution and INFORM the listed shipping address on file as an “alternative shipping address”
Holiday Non Shipping Days
Madison and Allen M. Jewelers do not process or ship on the following holidays: Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas, New Year, Passover, Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur and Sukkot
Domestic Shipping Rate
All order of $250 and up within the US (The minimum purchase item amount does not include sale tax)
Saturday Delivery and Order below $250 will incurred $25 flat shipping fee within the US
International Shipping Rate
We do ship internationally unless the designated recipient's country is not served by UPS or FedEx or prohibited by law
Customer is responsible for Value Added Tax (VAT) or Goods and Services Tax (GST) if applicable. Please contact your local office for the fee structure
All international order will incurred shipping fee ranging from $25 - $50
We strive to provide the highest customer service and satisfy your needs. Sometimes you may want to return or exchange an item. We'll gladly accept requests for return or exchange
Online Return Policy
For all purchases made online at Madisonallenm.com, Madison Jewelers and Allen M Jewelers will provide an exchange or refund within 14 days of delivery, provided purchased merchandise has not been worn, altered, special-ordered or purchased on special sale. Online Purchase cannot be exchanged or refunded in store. Extended Holiday Return Policy:Items purchased between Nov 15th and Jan 2nd are eligible for the extended returns period which is until Jan 10th.
In Store Return Policy
For all in-store purchases, Madison Jewelers and Allen M Jewelers will provide an exchange of the same or of equal value within 30 days of purchase provided merchandise has not been worn, altered, special-ordered or purchased on special sale.
Processing A Return or Exchange
In order to return or exchange an item, you need to first fill out an RMA(Return Merchandise Agreement Form) and indicate the reason(s) for return or exchange
1 - Place the item into a shipping box. Include product original packaging, and warranty materials
2 - Include the filled out RMA form. Include invoice or sales receipt copy
3 - Ship your package to the address listed on the RMA form
We do not issue prepaid labels and customers are responsible for return shipping and insurance. We suggest all exchanges and refunds be sent via trackable carrier services such as UPS or Fedex. Madison Jewelers and Allen M Jewelers are not responsible for packages lost in transit if sent via non-trackable carrier services. Please call or email if you have any questions
Exception to Return and Exchange*Custom made, Sale items, altered items which includes sizing or “special order” product is FINAL SALE **Comparison Purchase. This is purchasing multiple similar items and then only keeping one and returning the others for a refund. If you are unsure about a product or have questions about an item, please call one of our customer service representatives for assistance prior to your purchase ***Gift Cards. Purchasing Gift Cards or gift card purchases cannot be returned ****Return or Exchange items that are worn, missing original packaging, missing warranty materials, missing parts and missing original sales receipt or invoice would not qualify for Return or Exchange
Madison and Allen M. Jewelers values you as a customer, and respecting your privacy and protecting your information is a big part of our commitment to you.
Throughout your shopping experience with Madison Jewelers and Allen M Jewelers, any information provided by you is to assist in improving our communication, content of our website and optimize your shopping experience with us.
This privacy & Security policy describe how your information is collected, and used in store and online at madisonallenm.com.
Madison and Allen M. Jewelers do not sell, trade, or share your personal data with outside companies or third-party advertisers.
Information We Collect (Information You Provide)
- Address (billing and shipping)
- Zip code
- Contact Number(s) (Home Phone or Mobile)
- E-mail Address
- Payment Information
- Item purchased
- Date and time of your transaction
Collected Information Usage
- Fulfillment of Service and Product
- Marketing Purposes
- Internal Operations
- Legal Compliance
- Fraud Deterrence
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguard of your personal information. We utilize PCI DSS validated Payment Service Provider and PCI PTS approved devices and PA-DSS approved software when we collect and transmit sensitive information at our stores and on our website. However, we do request our customers to take cautious and be responsible against misuse and unauthorized disclosure of your personal information. We will never ask, request or demand your password, username, credit card information through email